Thursday, November 8, 2007

Dust in the wind . . . .

The title for this post was the winner between two options. My other choice was "The times, they are a changin".

If anyone is actually reading this blog, you'll have noticed a couple of things.

First, I haven't posted in a great while.

Second, some of my toons are missing from the side bar.

While I don't have a good reason for the first, the second is something I can, and feel I have to, explain.

I finally hit the point when I was stretched too thin. I did that which I thought I would never do. . . I deleted toons. I cleaned off the toons that I knew I would never play again. I cleaned off toons from servers that I really just didn't enjoy playing on.

I am now playing on Llane, because that is where my brother plays, and Arygos. I am, for now, exclusively Alliance.

I will update as I go.

No comments: