Saturday, September 29, 2007

Cleansing

Today I went through the toons on the various servers on which I play and culled those toons that I just don't "feel".

As I have said, I am a self-proclaimed alt-aholic. That doesn't mean that I fall in love with every toon I have. The upside - I stripped down every toon I deleted before I deleted them, vendored the soulbound and crap stuff and mailed the remaining gold and useful items to the toons I am keeping. I haven't been back on to see how much actually got sent, but I am down to about eight toons or so. I would be down to fewer, but I am unwilling to delete the final toon on a server because I just cant get rid of all their gear and gold - I have to give it to someone. And I seldom know anyone well enough to give them everything I worked for on a server.

_______

On another note - I finally am using Vent. I can't see how I lived without it.

I also just joined my brother's guild on Llane - MOD. I am excited to be playing more closely with him.

No comments: