Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Post-patch Blues

Can I just say that I hate patch day? Especially when there is a major patch. Mostly the pain revolves around add-ons. More so yesterday than usual.

Why, you ask? Because about a month ago I started using the MazzleUI. For alt-aholics like me, this is a great package. It gives me everything I want, for all my different toons. And it is eminently (and easily) configurable. I can even use add ons that I prefer (auctioneer instead of whatever gumpy AH addon Mazz uses)

Patch day is not a happy day, though. Things just don't work right. I imagine it may even be a few days before things are tweaked to work correctly.

What did I do last night? I spent a couple of hours setting up an alternate Interface/Addons folder so that i could function.

I sure hope that Mazz gets his stuff together soon. As I was linking to the site, it says that it isn't available right now. I sure hope that this is a good sign.

No comments: